*FYI my M8 is not rooted*
Recently, my screen has been staying on constantly, not even dimming, unless I turn it off manually. A reboot temporarily fixes the problem.
I thought it was Tasker to start with but after disabling it, turning off all my profiles and turning them on one by one until the problem reoccurred (which it didn't when turning profiles on individually), the screen began to stay on again. Could this be a wake lock? I am not rooted so I can't use wakelock detector.
Recently, my screen has been staying on constantly, not even dimming, unless I turn it off manually. A reboot temporarily fixes the problem.
I thought it was Tasker to start with but after disabling it, turning off all my profiles and turning them on one by one until the problem reoccurred (which it didn't when turning profiles on individually), the screen began to stay on again. Could this be a wake lock? I am not rooted so I can't use wakelock detector.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire