User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] LG G2 D800 - Gone Progressively worse.. Looks like completely bricked topic

[Q] LG G2 D800 - Gone Progressively worse.. Looks like completely bricked topic






Hi,

I have a LG G2 D800 (ATT Black version) which I was running with cm 11 for a long time.. Last week I got curious and tried to install CM12 on it and that's where started my nightmare.

To begin with, I think I flashed the wrong twrp version (d802) instead of d800.. So I was stuck for a while.. I finally was able to recover from that and Installed CM12. The install went ok, but the phone would freeze and turn off.. It wouldn't turn back on unless I did a soft reset.. I tried a few times and then gave up.. With the nandroid backup that I had, I went back to cm11, but the problem started to follow me in CM11 as well.. The phone was constantly rebooting.. Sometimes the phone would stay on for 2-3 hours and sometimes it wouldn't stay on for 2 minutes.. So I got frustrated and went thru' different threads and finally went back to Stock Rom using the LGFlashtool method.. In stock rom, the phone booted up fine, but the rebooting issue started happening there as well.. The phone was definitely much stable under stock rom than CM11/CM12 but it won't still power off all of a sudden and I could go a couple of hours before noticing that it had turned off.. Frustrated with it, I started all over again to root and install twrp and that's when it went from Bad to worse.. Something happened with my TWRP flash and I was not able to go to recovery or download... I was stuck...

I tried several methods. 1 ) Using ubuntu was my first try.. I followed the initial steps (ls devices and gdisk -l command) and after I ran the first step (dd if=/home/med/Desktop/sbl1.img of=/dev/sdb2), my phone went into fastboot mode and ubuntu couldn't recognize my device. after that.. I couldn't run the remaining commands..
2) since I was stuck in fastboot, I followed the fastboot method from another thread by downloading the fastboot and laf.img.... The phone was responding and said recovery erased successfully, but it kept going back to fastboot.. When I tried a different laf.img file, that's when the phone rebooted and now wouldn't turn on at all..

No LG image, no recovery, no response.. I've tried all button combinations (holding vol down and power, power alone, all 3 buttons, vol+ and power)... nothing happens with the phone... Windows doesn't recognize the phone.. It says 'lg g2 qhsusb_bulk' but that's pretty much it..

Atleast until today morning I had a LG image flashing that tells me that the issue is a software / partition issue.. Now I don't know if I have fried something..


I bought the fone in november 2013 and hence its out of warranty.. . I'm not eligible for upgrade till November and I'm stuck with using a iphone 4s (ouch...) until then... It sucks big time to go from the g2 to the 4s... any thoughts or ideas?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire