Hi all,
recently I changed from my HTC One X stock to Cyanogenmod (up to now I really like it more and more).
Before the change I did a full Backup using abd (the resulting .ab is about 20GB).
While setting up my apps I want to restore the settings of K9...
But how??? :confused:
What I have done up to now is to "unzip" the .ab file using android-backup-extractor.
I also could find some dir's:
/apps/com.fsck.k9
/apps/com.fabefour.MailListWidgetK9
/shared/0/com.fsck.k9
I also found a kind of tutorial (but it's quite old and it didn't work :( ) : (sorry no Link, I'm not allowed to link outside)
It would be realy great if anyone could help me.
kind regards DaZeller
recently I changed from my HTC One X stock to Cyanogenmod (up to now I really like it more and more).
Before the change I did a full Backup using abd (the resulting .ab is about 20GB).
While setting up my apps I want to restore the settings of K9...
But how??? :confused:
What I have done up to now is to "unzip" the .ab file using android-backup-extractor.
I also could find some dir's:
/apps/com.fsck.k9
/apps/com.fabefour.MailListWidgetK9
/shared/0/com.fsck.k9
I also found a kind of tutorial (but it's quite old and it didn't work :( ) : (sorry no Link, I'm not allowed to link outside)
It would be realy great if anyone could help me.
kind regards DaZeller
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire