I have a HTC One XL. When I got it a few years ago, I rooted and installed a new ROM. About 6 months ago I was trying to wipe the phone, and I guess I erased the ROM since it won't boot anymore. It has hboot 1.14, s-on, and supercid 11111111.
I can get into hboot , recovery, and fastboot, but I'm not able to get a ROM to install. The first problem I had was that I kept seeing error messages "E: Unable to mount /sdcard", so I ran XsMagical fixSD, which fixed the problem (maybe).
I've tried a cyanogenmod ROM, but it wants hboot 2.something in order to install. To update hboot from 1.14, I thnk that I need s-off? First I tried to get s-off using rumrunner, but the phone needs to be running a ROM to use it. Then I tried using facepalm s-off and was able to flash the zip file, but the "fastboot oem boot" just gets me to the white HTC screen. I tried rebooting into recovery, shelling in, and trying to run soffbin3, but there is no "su" command so I can't execute it.
I've also tried Android_Revolution_HD-One_X_33.1.zip, first doing "fastboot flash boot boot.img" but when I put it on /storage/sdcard0 and install from clockworkmod (v6.0.4.8) the install process starts copying files then dumps me back to recovery with no explanation or messages.
Then I tried ExTrimmed, when I try to install from sdcard, I get an error "E:error in /storage/sdcard0/Extrimmed_v2.1.0.zip (Status 1)", and I get a similar error when trying to install using sideload. I can unzip the file fine on my computer, and I've tried reuploading it three different times.
What should I do? I'm trying everything, but nothing is working for me. I'm wondering if my partition sizes are off, and there's not enough space to unzip the file?
I can get into hboot , recovery, and fastboot, but I'm not able to get a ROM to install. The first problem I had was that I kept seeing error messages "E: Unable to mount /sdcard", so I ran XsMagical fixSD, which fixed the problem (maybe).
I've tried a cyanogenmod ROM, but it wants hboot 2.something in order to install. To update hboot from 1.14, I thnk that I need s-off? First I tried to get s-off using rumrunner, but the phone needs to be running a ROM to use it. Then I tried using facepalm s-off and was able to flash the zip file, but the "fastboot oem boot" just gets me to the white HTC screen. I tried rebooting into recovery, shelling in, and trying to run soffbin3, but there is no "su" command so I can't execute it.
I've also tried Android_Revolution_HD-One_X_33.1.zip, first doing "fastboot flash boot boot.img" but when I put it on /storage/sdcard0 and install from clockworkmod (v6.0.4.8) the install process starts copying files then dumps me back to recovery with no explanation or messages.
Then I tried ExTrimmed, when I try to install from sdcard, I get an error "E:error in /storage/sdcard0/Extrimmed_v2.1.0.zip (Status 1)", and I get a similar error when trying to install using sideload. I can unzip the file fine on my computer, and I've tried reuploading it three different times.
What should I do? I'm trying everything, but nothing is working for me. I'm wondering if my partition sizes are off, and there's not enough space to unzip the file?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire