User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Help with boot loop topic

[Q] Help with boot loop topic






I own a Motorola Moto G 2014, XT1068. I got it a while ago, and wanted to try Lollipop as fast as I could, so i downgraded to XT1064 and flashed it using this method:

www .techbii . com/ how-to-manually-update-moto-g-2nd-gen-xt1068-to-lollipop/

Everything went down fine, and a couple of days later I rooted it using chainfire's auto root. It started boot looping a lot every time it would reboot/boot back onz but after about 10 boot loops it would eventually power up and be just fine. So far so good, but some time ago I was just playing around with some games and it crashed, turned off, and now it's stuck in a forever boot loop. I can't access ADB, only have access to fastboot and this Philz recovery that I used to flash the Lollipop OTA. I've already tried factory resetting it.
Please, I'm getting worried, could anybody help me?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire