User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Unofficial OctOs 5.0.2 topic

Unofficial OctOs 5.0.2 topic






Since I had the repo downloaded and I ported this to my Bionic I figured why not give the other OMAP4 boys a taste of this sweet ROM. I want to begin with I DO NOT OWN THIS DEVICE SO I CAN'T TEST BUGS. Now that that is clear, lol big thanks to @Bobcus Leper for testing the initial zip so that I can start building for Maserati.
Requirements:
-Half a brain
-A desire to have an awesome ROM
-The new SELINUX enabled SafeStrap by @stargp
-A XT912 Motorola Droid Razr for VERIZON

ROM:
Gdrive

Please note that this is for the Spyder NOT UMTS_Spyder......I will build for umts after I build Maserati. Lastly......enjoy! :)

XDA:DevDB Information
Oct-L, ROM for the Motorola Droid RAZR

Contributors
Oggie7797
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: New SafeStrap by Stargo
Based On: Cyanogenmod12

Version Information
Status: Beta
Current Beta Version: 1-12-15

Created 2015-01-13
Last Updated 2015-01-12






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire