User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] NK1 & WiFi Tether/Hotspot topic

[Q] NK1 & WiFi Tether/Hotspot topic






I am asking this on behalf of a (less technical) family member with a VZW Note 3 that was just updated from NC4 to NK1. The person was a big user of WiFi tethering (hotspot) when on NC4, and she says she's now having trouble connecting in NK1 which she received yesterday. Has there been any changes to that feature, and if so, do I need to install anything (official or otherwise) to get WiFi tethering back?

My understanding is that the update brought her from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4, and I'm not sure if it's related to that. She was using whatever the TW stock method of accessing hotspot was under NC4 (no FoxFi, etc.). I will see the phone in person this afternoon to try and troubleshoot, but I'd appreciate any insight in advance.

Thanks,
Nick






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire