User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Stuck at black HTC Logo topic

Stuck at black HTC Logo topic






Hey,
Today I tried to install stock and downloaded an RUU while I had my older ones still there.
While I was trying to install it through the exe it showed Error 170, I tried it again so the same. I tried using my old RUU, even that showed me the same problem.
So I decided to copy the zip from the exe and flash it manually.
I copied the zip and got to the bootloader and then typed "fastboot OEM rebootRUU"
Then, "fastboot flash zip ROM.zip
It ran with some errors and the green bar on the phone stopped close by to the end. I waited for long and it still didn't move further so I decided to flash it all over again.
So this time I typed "fastboot OEM rebootRUU" and I get a black HTC symbol with 4 error symbol each in one corner of the screen. It goes no further than this. Such here.
Any help is much appreciated.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1421355157202607947876.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	118.7 KB<br/>ID:	3117080
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire