User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: How to put files through PTP? topic

How to put files through PTP? topic

Hello guys,

I guess I need help from you. I'm trying to connect my phone OnePlus One to FIAT 500 that features Blue&Me system. I've been at service several times and we just can't figure it out. All I want is to listen to music from the phone in the car.

Car radio doesn't recognize my OnePlus One. It says no source available. That happens if I'm in MTP mode. If I choose PTP, it recognizes it well, but there's no media found. And there's no media, because if I connect it to my laptop via PTP I can't create folders or put mp3 files in it. How can I fix it?

Additional facts:
I have Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom. It has internal storage that says Camera (PTP I guess) and MicroSD card. I can put music to Camera storage and it works perfectly in my car, while it doesn't from MicroSD.
If I try to put my USB stick I'm getting the same issue as with OnePlus One. My USB stick is in NTFS and I'm gonna try FAT32 soon.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire