User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Battery getting tired? topic

[Q] Battery getting tired? topic

Hi guys.
So for the past month or so I have noticed that my battery is getting worse somehow. For example, before it used to last very long from 100% to 99%, could get up to 40 mins sot and good standby time in that 1%. Now, that 1% is gone after max 10 mins sot OR just 2 hours standby time! :eek:

What can cause this? Wakelock detector and BBS shows nothing. I tried going back to fully stock by kdz but damn still draining waay faster than it used to.

I am starting to think that wiping and flashing ROMs many times can damage battery.

Any ideas on what I can do to check my battery health status or something?

Hope someone can help. Thanks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire