User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Battery calibration/scaling? topic

[Q] Battery calibration/scaling? topic






Hi folks, ive been using my new s4 for about a week now and have noticed a pattern with the battery draining. when i unplug my phone it instantly falls to 82%, i can plug it back in and it will charge to 100% but when i unplug again it goes back to 82%, the phone seems to drain normally, usually down to 70% after my morning break then 50% after lunch, it then drops quickly to 30% then turns off at 20%.
I've tried a few different things to check that nothing is eating my battery, tried resetting to make sure nothing was running in the background.
it seems like my battery is healthy(getting a full day from it) it just seem like its scale is set wrong, i.e. 82=100 and 20=0.
is there an app that can reset this scale? ive looked into calibraters but the concencus seems ot be that they wont do anything real?
Thanks for any help.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire