User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Question about downgrading from Kitkat to Jellybean on Galaxy SIII (SGH-I747M) topic

Question about downgrading from Kitkat to Jellybean on Galaxy SIII (SGH-I747M) topic






Before I start I will say iI did check out the search function for more than one hour and felt pretty lost amidst the technical discussion going on. I'm still reading about Android and learning so your help will be greatly appreciated.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I747M) soon after its launch in Canada. It came with Jellybean and after a while I updated it to Kitkat using the "check for updates" area in the phones settings.

My question is basically is out possible to root the device after I updated it. Or is it possible to go back to Jellybean and then root it from Jellybean?

I have tried to flash the stock Jellybean ROM onto it and it just doesn't work at all. Odin loads stuff for 5 seconds and it fails.

Other than going back to Jellybean is there any way to Root my phone if it's on Kitkat now? I'm not concerned about warranty etc due to age of the device and it would be gone already anyways.

Thank You!
SalvelinuxFontinalis






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire