User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] D802 not recognized with USB topic

[Q] D802 not recognized with USB topic






Good evening,

I bought a second-hand LG G2 32go, and I realized that it had been rotted by the previous owner (while I had asked him if the telephone was "blank" of any root).
In brief, the telephone is never detected on any PC (tried on different 2, with various drivers) by USB (I just manage to see it in WiFi).

In normal mode (phone started), with the good parameters (Synchronization Media and Debugging USB): no LG tools detect it. I tried with several cables, several PC, several drivers.
I have access to the download mode (it is here I realized that it was rooted): still not detected by Flash Tool.
Hard Reset tried unsuccessfully.

The Android version of the phone is 4.4.2 stock, Pit version 3.4.0, Build KOT49l. D80220b and software version D80220b-EUR-XX.

I'm appealing to you because in my researches, I found cases of defective USB cables, bad configuration, or still " I found, that works !" but which do not share the solution :)
I had a S3 before, with whom I spent hours of research, but with G2, I am too fast submerged by links and too numerous solutions and I do not find myself there any more.

Then would you have an idea or a solution to help me ? I just want that phone to be detected by USB.

Thank you very much beforehand :o






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire