User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Nexus 9: heat, chrome and battery drain topic

Nexus 9: heat, chrome and battery drain topic






I've just bought a nexus 9 LTE, no light bleeding, buttons are OK and no cracking noises from the back. I was so happy.
Then I started using it: the back gets quite hot near the camera, not so hot to not be able to hold it, but annoying indeed! Moreover, it gets so hot just by surfing the web using chrome. This really drains the battery I guess and in fact looking at battery stats chrome drains more battery then the display itself. This is ridiculous.
I just can achieve 5h OST or a little bit more, not a good result at all for a tablet.

I've read thousands of reviews and seen a lot of videos: no one talked about these problems, then am I the only one?!? Well, they didn't talk about light bleeding and recessed buttons too, then maybe the issues I'm facing could have been easily omitted too. :(

I'm pretty sure that all these issues are connected to each other and they will probably be fixed in a future updates, but, come on, I didn't pay all those bucks just to be Google's beta tester. :(






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire