User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Unable to edit APN settings on lg g3 topic

Unable to edit APN settings on lg g3 topic






One oroblem fixed and a new one arrises

I have downgraded back to kitkat 4.4.2 v10a from lollipop and i am very pleased so far on all levels but i have now found a new issue which is i am unable to edit my APN setting in anyway, yes i can add a new apn boxbut would rather be able to edit existing fields so can anyone shed some light as to why this might be happening

Also i woold very much like to delete McAfee from my device but my g3 is not rooted and i have downloaded titanium backup. Root explorer. And app master but these wont do it as stated not rooted
Any ideas how i can delete this app from my device please

Cheers
Joe






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire