User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [q] verizon lg g3 help!! topic

[q] verizon lg g3 help!! topic






Hi xda ! I'm hoping someone can help me ! I have a Verizon LG g3 I was messing with custom rooms and I flashed cyanongen lolipop and decided I didn't like,it ( I know weird) but I flashed back the the Rom I liked prior and realized my phone didn't recognize the SIM anymore. So I tried different rooms and have come to the conclusion it won't read Sims anymore. I want to unroot and go to complete stock, I have tried the different ways online and I can't find how to change port settings. If someone could assist me in either flashing back or any ideas on why it won't recognize Sims because I want to fix it that would be great! i have tried all the common sense jazz, even got verizon to try to fix it on their end but nothing will work. the steps on the help sites i find look soo simple however i always get stuck on the "change port settings" option as i can find that option in my device manager, even had a friend try on his computer he is better with me in tech and we both couldnt figure it out! i really hope someone has some tips for me because I hate to have a great phone like that sitting around !!
thanks
zac






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire