User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] tf700t and dock charging problems topic

[Q] tf700t and dock charging problems topic






I have searched through the forum and tried all suggestions found, attempted to charge using a wallwart (known to be good) and USB (cable known to be good). Some background: last fall I was trying to flash the ROM and it got stuck in a boot loop. As I was visiting my wife in Taiwan (she teaches at a university there), I decided to take it to ASUS to have it looked at. They diagnosed a bad motherboard and replaced it, but not in time for me to take it home. It could not be shipped back because of the expense of shipping a lithium battery powered product was $$$$$. She brought it back with her and the battery showed as 80% charged (but the dock was out of juice).

I attempted to charge it normally, and nothing would charge, the tablet kept losing charge. I then attempted to charge just the tablet with the wall wart, and it would not charge. I tried a cold boot- no change. I tried turning off the tablet and charging it via the usb port of my powerbook overnight, and it did charge (not completely) and I then tried to finish charging it with the wall wart. It would not take a further charge. I am now attempting to bring it to a full charge via the usb port.

I tried charging the keyboard/dock via the usb port of the powerbook overnight, and it did not seem to charge. The keyboard will input to the tablet when connected, though, but there is no indication that the dock battery is active at all.

At this point, I am at a loss as to how to proceed. I suspect that the battery died for lack of a charge for such a long time (end of November to January 12) and that it must be replaced, but I am eager for some feedback from more experienced hands.

I also want to get it up and running on lollipop, but that will have to wait until this is resolved.

TIA!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire