User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Replacement backs topic

Replacement backs topic

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know where to get replacement back panel for the Moto X 2014? I thought I liked the leather, but I'm not sure about it anymore. I would like to try one of the plastic ones, definitely not the wood, I've been seeing some disasters from those. Is it possible at this point without contacting Motorola and their terrible customer service?

Before you post a lmgtfy.com link, I've looked already, and I'm not sure if I don't know what I'm looking for, or what, but I found a few sites...

etradesupply, and I think even Ebay have some parts that could be a potential replacement?

Edit:
Moto XT1095, if that makes a difference.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire