User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Multi-app Screensaver topic

[Q] Multi-app Screensaver topic






I was wondering if there is a screensaver app that can run multiple apps. So I have my old Nexus 7 sitting in my desk drawer since I got the Nexus 9, and what i want to do with my old N7 is mount it on my kitchen wall. I'm curious is there is a screensaver app though that I can run multiple apps on it. So the screen saver can cycle between things like my calendar, weather, stocks, breaking news, photos, etc... Maybe swap each thing like every minute or two. Does anyone know if something like this exists?
I know i can get some widgets to through on the home screen, but I was looking for something that runs on the full screen.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire