User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Debloating - Went One Step Too Far topic

Debloating - Went One Step Too Far topic






Rooted, stock, 4.4.2 and I went one step too far manually debloating my Note3. I've always used QuickPic for images so I removed SecGallery2013.apk and .odex from /system/priv-app folder. Now I find that Gallery is tied to both the Camera and Contact apps. (ie. it won't let me use QuickPic for adding Contact images).

Reinstalled .apk and .odex files to /priv-app folder, but Gallery not showing up in Apps screen. Titanium doesn't see it either, and camera complains "Unable to open app: com.sec.android.gallery3d is disabled". Perhaps I need to reinstall another Samsung component which I may have removed in my zeal to own my Note3?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire