User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: A Facelift for Pandora?? topic

A Facelift for Pandora?? topic






I went thru the process of removing my factory radio on my 2013 Mazda 3 and installed in its place a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 that I use for my Navigation, Pandora and Video when parked or for the kids. Love the thing but Pandora is kind of a pain in the rear. In landscape mode the Pandora layout is terrible. Buttons are small, text is small, album cover is small... really annoying. Would it be possible, likely using Java, to re-write a layover or facelift type app that takes over the screen but uses the album cover from pandora and artist info and the control buttons? So I would be able to use the app to in effect tell pandora what to do... the layout is killing me. Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire