User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] [CM12] [Desire 816] Podcasts not playing correctly on any apps. topic

[Q] [CM12] [Desire 816] Podcasts not playing correctly on any apps. topic






Hello, I am having a problem playing podcasts. When I start a podcast it plays for a few seconds, then the sound cuts out but the playback continues and silent seconds go by. This happens in Podcast Addict, Podcast Republic, and happens in Apollo with downloaded podcasts as well. I don't really know why this is happening and I haven't found any way to troubleshoot the problem. Other audio/video streaming services such as Spotify, Netflix, and Youtube work perfectly. The only problems I am having with playback is with podcasts, it doesn't matter which app I use to play it. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix my problem?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire