User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Custom recovery and ROMS? topic

Custom recovery and ROMS? topic






Okay, so I paid the forK sunshine... Which seemed to work as my phone now states s-off and unlocked. So what recovery can I use and what roms are compatible for my firmware/version? Any help is greatly appreciated guys. Thanks, I've been out of the loop for awhile. Like, since the goo manager days, lol. Below are attached pictures of my hboot and software info.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1421121576629.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	34.4 KB<br/>ID:	3112480
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	1421121610653.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	59.4 KB<br/>ID:	3112481
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire