User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Nexus 6 Ultimate 4K Video Test topic

Nexus 6 Ultimate 4K Video Test topic






Change to 4K/2160p in Quality Settings! The only real compression is on youtube's side. And I will say I see a little better quality on my Master File than on youtube.

I decided to test the 4k video recording on the Nexus 6 by shooting my entire vacation with it. I've compiled a recap video showcasing the camera's abilities.

-There conditions recorded in are: high light, low light, sunny, overcast, indoors and outdoors, etc.

-I've zoomed in a few times and moved the phone to force refocus in a few clips.

-There has been NO post editing to the footage such as color correction, cropping, stabilizing, etc.

-Crossfading, fade to black, muting of audio, and title overlays are the only alterations made to compile this video

ENJOY!







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire