User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Problems with the binaries topic

[Q] Problems with the binaries topic






Firstly i say that I'm spanish and i dont know too much english.

My mobile phone is Bq Aquaris e5 HD,and I rooted it with the app "Kingroot",some days ago all goles correctly,bit now,I cant use apps who needs root permision because SuperSU tells me each time that I open SuperSU that i need to update the binaries,and u wait the time,i reboot my device and then another time the same,i cantón open apps that needs root permission because SuperSU needs to update binaries.KingRoot says me that the root its OK,so i think that it is a problemas of SuperSU.
If you can help me(someone) texto me here:
Incrayusswagger21@gmail.con

Thank you!!!!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire