User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: QI charging topic

QI charging topic






I wanted to share my QI wireless charging project, I had a small turn/twist while doing it.....

I am using a BLUBOON (Make sure it's TYPE B and not TYPE A, found it to be the best one out there, but more expensive ish) and an LG G3 NFC + QI but the QI part does not work, it must be some special kind of charging coil? Anyhow, I just cut off the center and contacts from the QI section of the LG G3 sticker also put a piece of cardboard behind the contacts so they would actually reach the pins and on the BLUBOON I cut off the microUSB plug and soldered the + and the - to the USB port. Nicer and cleaner solution than what I had in mind (soldering the 2 pins of the LG G3 QI to cables and running them down to the USB port, making the back undetachable...)

Here is my original post on the OnePlus forum:

Code:


https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/soldering-in-an-inductive-charging-coil-internally.57772/page-6#post-9003493









Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	20150115_103257-small.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	247.0 KB<br/>ID:	3116959
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	20150115_142108-small.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	173.3 KB<br/>ID:	3116960
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire