User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Root S5 Without Tripping Knox ?? topic

Root S5 Without Tripping Knox ?? topic






Hi guys ;)

As some of you know I've just bought a S5 and want to root it.

I touched on this in my last thread but thought it was way off topic and that i should start a new thread.

There's plenty of threads about this but they are either old or speak of particular models of s5 or include installing a custom firmware.


What i would like to know (i got there in the end....lol) is there a way to do a root only (without installing custom firmware or recovery) with out tripping knox?


I think I've looked everywhere but cant find any guides.

I'm in the uk and my s5 is the SM-G900F on android 4.4.2.



Also is it worth even trying to root it when 5.0 is just around the corner?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire