User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Cloning Facebook APK for use with multiple accounts? topic

[Q] Cloning Facebook APK for use with multiple accounts? topic

Greetings, all!

I would like to preface my question the way I always do when posting here: I am a fairly recently blind individual, and my visual aid software does NOT "play nice" with the XDA Forum search feature at ALL; due to this, sometimes I don't catch previously asked questions, though I do my best to check for them.

All that aside, I have a question that has been plaguing me for quite some time. I am what I would consider to be an intermediate(ish) Android user. I am dipping my toes into the pool of app modification and scripting, but I am afraid this is beyond my knowledge.

I am currently using a rooted "vanilla" Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910T), running 4.4.4. I am expecting a barrage of "why?" and "what for?" comments, but I use two separate Facebook accounts. I am a part of a rather...underground subculture, and I prefer to keep that part of my identity separate. Due to this fact -- as well as my needs as a blind individual -- the usual suspects: browser windows, Seesmic, SocialCamp, Friendster, etc., do not work with my visual impairment modifications on my device. I have done extensive research on the subject and thus, I am searching desperately for assistance in cloning the Facebook app itself. I am thinking of cloning the Facebook APK file manually in order to run my two separate accounts. I know there are other apps that are frequently cloned, such as Instagram or WhatsApp, where the general consensus is to use the "APK Editor" app, but I am concerned about the implications that would have on future app updates and the app's signature and integration with normal Facebook features and other apps that connect to Facebook.

I have combed the web exhaustively in order to glean whatever info I could on this subject, but there is literally almost NOTHING regarding the Facebook app specifically. I do not wish to clone the app for sharing or to build upon it for a "new and improved" app of my own devise -- I simply wish to modify this for my own personal use ONLY.

I really appreciate any and all tips, hints, and shared knowledge in general that this community so generously provides. I will try whatever it takes! :) Thanks in advance!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire