User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] trouble with rooting topic

[Q] trouble with rooting topic






Hi boys, Im trying to root LG G2 MINI (D620r, V10g) with Towelroot and some other method think Kingo but failed. Want to root it cause there is small internat memory(im very angry for this) and want to move to SD. Can u help me? Where to find easy method (like oneclick to root with pc, without pc) which work for my version of phone? But method must be ease to understand, or with complet guide, cause this phone is first which i trying to root :)
Oh and my phone is CARRIER BRANDED (I buy it in slovakia, T-Mobile) so I think that thats towelroot doesnt work. Thnx very much






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire