User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Unlocking the Bootloader for Shield Tablet android 5.0.1 lollipop topic

[Q] Unlocking the Bootloader for Shield Tablet android 5.0.1 lollipop topic






I recently bought a Wifi Shield tablet and love it. However I do not like the small space of the internal memory. I upgraded it to android 5.0.1 so that I could move games and apps to the SD card but some stuff does not support this (Grand theft Auto SA and Vice City are using a lot of my limited space). I was told by a friend that if I rooted it I could move everything to the SD card if I wanted. However to do this I have to unlock the bootloader and the XDA fourm says I will lose everything!:crying: I don't see the point of this tablet if I can't stream my steam games to it and I don't want to lose support of the Stylus as well. What I would like to know is

1. If I root my Shield can I move all apps and games to the SD card if I need to free up space for something new?

2. If I unlock the bootloader will lose the shield apps like the Hub, DirectStylus features, Trine 2, etc... ? I don't care if I have to re-download the apps I put on it. That would not be to much work for me.

If anybody could help answer these question for me, I would greatly apreciate it. I just do not want to break my new toy.:D






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire