User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [HELP] Prototype EK-GC100 bricked... topic

[HELP] Prototype EK-GC100 bricked... topic






So I got an interesting device online - a prototype Galaxy Camera (EK-GC100). Only 2 hours ago I received this baby which looks very different from the production model, and more importantly, has a software build that's pre-production: GC100ZCALH1 (Android 4.1.1). All existing ROMs on the web dates back to LJ5 and LH1 is even earlier than that.
Problem is, I recklessly thought that this prototype should be able to use a firmware from a production model, and without second thought flashed a later firmware on it (XXBMC3 - Android 4.1.2). The device boots up, but the screen immediately goes wild at the "Galaxy Camera EK-GC100" splash screen for some brief seconds, and then the screen blacks out. I can hear booting sounds. On very rare occasions the screen would light up saying "Encrytion unsuccessful", asking me to do a factory reset, but clicking on the button simply reboots the device.
I attempted to boot into recovery (both stock and CWM), but after the screen goes wild and shuts down, I can see nothing so I can't operate even if the recovery actually works.
I am currently experimenting with different firmwares in Odin but I doubt that would help. What can I do as of now? Thanks for any tips. I don't want it to be a paperweight...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire