User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Problems installing Roms and Recoveries topic

[Q] Problems installing Roms and Recoveries topic






I bought my HTC One from Trademe (NZ's ebay) supposedly brand new, but it turns out it was already S-OFF and had CID 1111111. After unlocking the bootloader, I tried to install a custom recovery. All of the ones I tried seemed to install properly, but on booting, would get stuck at the 'entering recovery...' screen, however adb still worked here. Eventually I found two recoveries that do work (philz touch 6.25.0 and TWRP 2.6.3.3 thanks to this post) upon trying to install a custom rom, however the only ones that successfully install and boot are stock roms from this site. When booting custom roms the white boot screen flashes black once disappears except for a small white line at the top of the screen which disappears after a second or two. When booting cm-11 adb devices tells me an unauthorised device is attached. Attached are the recovery logs from various roms. Sorry if this is a bit long, but it's really frustrating me.










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire