User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Google play services will not be silenced topic

[Q] Google play services will not be silenced topic






Whenever I load any Google type app, from hangouts to gmail, I always get an "Unfortunately, Google Play Services has stopped" error. Always.
I've tried the following:
1) Getting a different Nexus 6
2) Factory reset
3) Flash the stock 5.0 AND 5.0.1 images downloaded fresh from google
To make this more interesting, I just tried using my friends google account and his works!
Is this something on the server side that needs to be fixed? If so, where do I start to try to contact google?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire