User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Bootloop w. microSD inside topic

Bootloop w. microSD inside topic






So here's the problem. It has happened like 3 times. T-mobile G3 d851 stock 10r rooted
64gb microSD exfat formatted...

Sometimes when I turn the phone off (to change battery or whatever reason), I turn it back on and it gets to the lockscreen for a few seconds then freezes and shutsdown again, over and over.
When I try it to boot without the microSD in, it boots up normally.
When I try to put the microSD in when the phone is already on, it takes a couple of seconds then freezes and does the bootloop again
What I have to do is format the microSD again to make it work.
This has happened to me having originally the card with fat32 and also on exfat.

So what's the problem here, why does it do that.
My guess is that it's crashing when the media scanner runs.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire