User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] I317 note 2 at&t no signal after network unlock topic

[Q] I317 note 2 at&t no signal after network unlock topic






sters!

Im john from the philippines and i was given this at&t Note 2 i317 by my sister that came from the us. I did a procedure which is doing the network unlock and i have no problems doing it and as expected, i managed to remove the sim lock on my phone and the phone recognized the sim card.

HOWEVER, after doing so, i lost my reception/signal and i always have this circle with line in between wherever i go. Regardless what sim card/chip im using, still showing the same icon. I have another phone (galaxy mini) and sim works fine.

I did my research and undergo flashing multiple roms (stock and custom) in Odin and Custom recovery, did clean wipe (factory reset, cache, system, data, dalvik), unroot and root multiple times, flashed Modems (from oldest to newest please see the attachments) to update baseband, did the "ping" and change the radio optio in hidden keys in dial pad to On/Off (vise versa), redo the FREE network unlock multiple times, followed the "Not Registered On Network" process, but sadly i still get the depressing same result.

BTW, the radio/modem hardware is working. There are times that the signal goes to 2 bars and has 4G connection. My wife is using the same carrier as mine and has full bars but mine is 0.

I am soo depressed right now and im about to throw this phone to the wall already. I've lost a lot of time on this to the point that my wife is already getting mad at me.

I desperately need your expert advice. I cannot send this phone to at&t since i am from the Philippines and it was only given to me.

I've attached screen shots for ur reference. I am using ezKat 4.4.2 Beta2 custom rom.

My email addresses are john@immigratenz.co.nz / bassyov@outlook.com.

also, my phone can detect my simcard and the carrier is SMART TELECOM

Looking forward for your expert advice soon.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-15-09-52-51.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	98.3 KB<br/>ID:	3115804
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-15-11-02-46.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	119.9 KB<br/>ID:	3115805
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-15-09-51-20.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	28.2 KB<br/>ID:	3115806
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-15-11-09-02.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	33.5 KB<br/>ID:	3115807
 

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire