User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] ap fastboot mode (s) (fastboot failure) help topic

[Q] ap fastboot mode (s) (fastboot failure) help topic






goodnight forum friends'm new to the community I am from Venezuela I have time unplaced roms, and a few days ago try updating the Motorola Atrix 2 of my girlfriend to the rom cm11 BMM Reproduce the tutorial BMM download the files I saw the videos, to there all good, the first problem occurred trying to make me root the phone the first method that showed me I did not work (method Click_to_Root.bat) at first I thought it was for the firmware seguin the tutorial everything works for both MB865 model and ME865 but did not work look for other methods and gun understand that my version is the HKTW and probe with another method which as I understand trying to flash my firmware to asianretail ocaciona .. so now my phone to restart bye to ap fastboot mode (s) (fastboot failure) and for unicie normamente alos have to give power buttons vol - vol + and Elegua while you start normally ... this is very annoying find a way to fix this according to I have to flash the original firmware phone and this error is solved but I find the firmware ..... and lei from top to bottom without getting xda forum response need help you can give me a hand with this ??

fails to finish root the phone so I can not install the rom cm11 step to restart it goes to the fastboot mode need help
important data
phone motorola atrix 2
model ME865
android version 4.0.4
System version 67.220.3.ME865.Retail.en.05
firmware GAS_ASIA_EDISONHKTWNGNC_P012

the link of firwares I've found most are fallen ......

sorry for my English google traslate......






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire