User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: SCH-I915 and custom recovery topic

SCH-I915 and custom recovery topic






Hi all, I've been scouring XDA and the web but can't find the relevant info I need for this. Basically I acquired this 10.1" tab recently and was able to root it via towelroot, I see there are lots of custom roms I'd like to flash on it, but I cannot get Odin/download mode to flash a custom recovery, I must be missing some step somewhere. The error I get in download mode is "SECURE CHECK FAIL : RECOVERY" I downloaded all the latest version and even older versions pf TWRP/CWM and Philz Touch, and all same result. It's on the latest verizon update 4.1.2. I'd really like to get a new rom on this.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire