User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Help, can't load recovery, run playstore, or sign in to CM or google acc't topic

Help, can't load recovery, run playstore, or sign in to CM or google acc't topic






I have a HTC one, rooted. been running CM nightly's for over a year now and been very happy. 2 weeks ago, the nightly was CM12, and I flashed it. phone locked up shortly after, and would go into a boot loop. I could get into TWRP, tried flashing each of 4 saved recovery points. none worked, kept going into the boot loop. playing around in TWRP, I found, now not sure where a May 2014 CM nightly, and flashed it. it worked, kind of. the phone came back as a new phone, asking me to put my name in for the first time and tried to sign into my google acct, which did not work. So I am running 11-20140504-SNAPSHOT-M6-m7spr. However, if I click on PLAYSTORE, say to get Titanium Backup back on the phone, it quickly opens, then closes. there is a window on the second screen that says I need to sign into my google acct. I tap that, and it quickly flashes and disappears. Most of the apps I had are gone, but the files seem to be intact on the drive. I can boot into the bootloader, but when I select recovery, it appears to enter recovery, I get the blue TWRP initial screen, it goes black, and then repeats, so I can not go into recovery to flash a CM11, or flash anything.
can anybody help me fix my recovery and/or google account and/or playstore to get my recoverty and backup apps back. I feel if I can get into recovery, I can flash a new build and be back in business, maybe
I have copied my whole drive to my computer, so if I have to go back to factory reset and start over, I can do that, I just wanted to save time If I can fix recovery.
thanks in advance for your help. p.s. you probably can tell I am a step and a half above a newbie, so keep that in mind, thanks






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire