User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Samsung S4 Sprint L720t need to be stock again topic

Samsung S4 Sprint L720t need to be stock again topic






Basically I have a l720t that is running cm11 m12 in l720

I tried to change my phone number but it wouldn't validate. I need to go back to stock to validate and update my profile and prl...

Well it turns out I made a cwm nandroid backup rather than twrp (noob oops) ((I'm using twrp recovery)

So basically I need to flash stock and update prl etc then go back to cyanogenmod.

I have Ubuntu so I can only use heimdall. Can anyone tell me or link me a video explaining the process?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Free mobile app






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire