User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Troubleshooting odd NFC problem topic

[Q] Troubleshooting odd NFC problem topic






I'm trying to track down some odd behavior with my 900T. When I enable NFC the phone does not recognize any tags that I use with it and when I try and transfer files to another phone, the target phone registers that it's received an NFC signal, but nothing happens on my phone and the target phone isn't prompted to accept the transfer. However, using Google Wallet works just fine. I've tried multiple OEM batteries and the issue remains the same. I'm running the latest stock firmware. I am rooted and have removed the usual bloat, but otherwise everything else is as it should be. I disabled xposed to see if one of the modules was causing an issue and that isn't it, disabled greenify as well and still seeing the same thing.

Any ideas on how I could go about figuring out what's going on?

Thanks.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire