User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] ES File Explorer "hints" on Lollipop topic

[Q] ES File Explorer "hints" on Lollipop topic






Ok, this may be the wrong place, but I'll ask in the hopes that someone knows the answer.

I just upgraded my M8 to the Developer Edition Lollipop build and got everything up and running. My phone is S-off/Bootloader unlocked, but other than root, is bone stock. (Literally - I reapplied the 4.4.4 RUU followed by the 5.0.1 OTA)

ES File Explorer keeps popping up a "hint" when I try to do anything on the external SD card and opens up a "Documents" folder. However, when I follow the instructions, Documents force closes and returns me to the file manager. Since I am S-off, it completes the operation anyway without error. I can (once I get past that window) copy/delete/paste/create files on the external SD card at will, either from ES File manager or via USB on the PC.

Is there any way to disable the hint and stop ES File Explorer from popping up that Documents folder?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire