User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Restore Deleted Files from Samsung Internal Memory topic

[Q] Restore Deleted Files from Samsung Internal Memory topic






Hello,

I have deleted pictures on the internal memory of my Samsung S4. I have tried all things I found on the Internet to try to recover those files but failed. I rooted the phone and checked the USB Debugging in the developers options and still no recovery app is able to see my internal memory and try to access it to recover the files.

I tried to use the "USB Mass Storage Enabler" application to try to let the phone be seen as a USB device but it failed with the error that it was denied root access and I am not able to grant it the access.

Any help with this problem please?

Regards,






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire