User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] HTC Stocks App/Widget missing? topic

[Q] HTC Stocks App/Widget missing? topic






I'm sure this has been asked before but I've searched to no avail (short of some old threads with no answers referring to prior HTC devices). I'm coming back to the M8 after a 6-8 month period away from it and I can't remember the resolution for this. I noticed it has the option to sync Stocks in the Accounts section, but there's no Stocks app or widget or anything tied to that. Am I missing something? Did they remove part of it but leave a piece in the Accounts section?

Thanks in advance! Android doesn't have a great stock widget option so I always like HTC's and was hoping to have it on the M8...






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire