User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Problem with CM12 Play Store Error 505 topic

[Q] Problem with CM12 Play Store Error 505 topic






Hi Community,

maybe somebody can help me with my problem :)

What happend:
I had a LG G2 (D802) with CM11M12 installed on it. Also Tasker and Taskwatch were installed. I decided to upgrade to the first CM12 official nightly. I installed it over TWRP without a full wipe (only Cache and Dalvik). Something with the Play Store didn't work. I wanted to install an app (I don't know anymore which it was) but it didn't install cause of error 505. I thought it was because I flashed it over CM11.
So this time I made a full wipe, pushed CM12 and GApps (KK) through ADB into my storage and installed it clean. It didn't start. There was an error at the homescreen. Setup Wizard or something like that crashed every second.
I flashed TWRP 2.8.3.0 and tried it again. Same result.
I made a full wipe again. Pushed CM11M12, CM12 and GApps through ADB and installed CM11M12. The phone booted. I installed CM12 and GApps. Now it worked. Everything is just fine, BUT I can't install Tasker and Taskwatch. If I install Tasker and try to install Taskwatch, then I get the 505 error. When I uninstall Tasker I can install Taskwatch, but can't install Tasker anymore. I uninstalled Tasker via ADB. Same result.

Question:
What can I do to install both apps and not only one of them?

Thank you in advance.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire