User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Potential Note 3 Purchase topic

Potential Note 3 Purchase topic






My contract will be coming up for renewal in June. I currently have a Galaxy S4 and I have to say that it has absolutely been my favorite phone so far. I thankfully got it rooted before safestrap came on the scene so I honestly haven't had to work with that. I currently have Goldfinger ROM on it which is a TouchWiz ROM which I really enjoy TW.

I was wanting to get a Note 4 just because I figured if I'm going to renew my contract with AT&T, then I want to be able to get the lastest-greatest device, however, the deal breaker is there currently doesn't look like there is a way to root the Note 4 and I have several apps that require root access.

Is there anyone else that has had the S4 and has upgraded to the Note 3? Any regrets?

My next course of action is to check the development section to see if there is a TW ROM that keeps the Note 3 as close to stock as possible but just removes all the AT&T bloatware.

Thanks in advance for any/all responses!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire