User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] No WIFI @ all topic

[Q] No WIFI @ all topic






Hello,
I cant find a answer to my problem. I have been searching and trying to fix it for days. So I got 2 HP TouchPads as a gift. I was able to install CM11 with toolbox on one HP. No issues at all with that one. Then I installed CM11 with toolbox on second one. The only issue I have is the WiFi will not turn on. When the ROM starts I hit English and then it will go to the WiFi screen. At that screen it will say "WiFi turning on". It will stay like that forever and never change. When I decide to skip the setup and turn the WiFi on with the toggle switch it does nothing. The switch will not move. I have tried CM11, Pacman kikat 4.4.4 and Evervolv 5.0.0. WiFi will not turn on will any ROM. When I go back to Webos with toolbox WiFi will work every time. Does any one know how to fix this?






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire