User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] S3 Neo vs. ZenFone 5 topic

[Q] S3 Neo vs. ZenFone 5 topic






Hello everybody, and happy new year! (kinda late :))
My question is, that which phone is better. What do you think about these phones and do you have some experience with these phones??
There are a lot phones at the price around 230$, but these are one of the best ones for that price. (I think)
I prefer Galaxy S3 Neo, because of its functions and because is not that big as ZenFone 5, and because of its Android. ZenUI is not that bad on ASUS, but there is almost everything new :D and you need accustom to it. What I "hate" on the ASUS is design of the phone, but it doesn't matter. On hardware I think ASUS is better, but in camera not, it doesn't have that nice quality pictures and on S3 Neo look better. I will be happy If you post some about these phones what do you think is better and if you have some experience with it, if it is lagging or something like that. Just If you're happy with that phone (if you own it). I don't understand a lot a technology and I'm not expert :D, sorry for my english and hope you will post something. Thank to everybody.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire