User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] NEXTBOOK Tablet shuts down randomly!! topic

[Q] NEXTBOOK Tablet shuts down randomly!! topic






My Nextbook Tablet NX785QC8G and goes to 0% even at 100% when off the charger. Now it was perfectly fine when I first bought it back in October, but ever since November its been acting up. I had to use get an ebook for a class that I was in, so i used it constantly. I'm not sure what to do about this and I'm afraid to pull it off the charger for too long because it might instantly die. How can I fix this?
Model Number: NX785QC8G
Android Version: 4.2.2
Kernel Version: 3.0.36+
If I'm missing anything please let me know....
I really need to get this fixed so i can play and work on it freely.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire