User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: Recover phone from factory reset topic

Recover phone from factory reset topic






I have a Galaxy Note II and I had installed lots of apps, and had lots of things customised (no flash/custom ROM though).

The battery was at 10% when I went to bed (I had turned off WiFi, GPS, bluetooth, etc.) I thought that would last me. But when I woke up it was already off and I tried turning it on - the battery was at 3% and the phone turned off again and I tried turning it on.

After that, I plugged in another fully charged battery, and I was booted into the factory reset Samsung Android. Every old setting deleted, all the apps. I opened the file explorer, and every file on the internal storage seemed to be gone too.

What would I have to do to get it back again?

Thanks a lot.
shaomee






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire