User-agent: Mediapartners-Google Disallow: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: / Sitemap: http://nano7mobile.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml Nano Mobile: [Q] Volume-down button not working topic

[Q] Volume-down button not working topic






About 8 months ago, my volume-down button quit working completely; volume-up works perfectly fine.
This happened after a series of bad drops that cracked the screen (I regrettably opted to go without a case for my phone during this period of time). It might just be a coincidence, but I noticed that with each subsequent drop, the button became less responsive, until it quit working completely soon after the last unprotected drop.

I don't think it's a software issue, since I cannot use the power + vol down combination to boot into the bootloader. And when I am in the bootloader, it does not respond to volume-down presses. As a last resort, I replaced the flex cable for the volume buttons to no avail. Is there anything else I can try?

I'm in no dire need for volume-down. I went the last 8 months without it, and I can just work around it through adb or the advanced reboot in CM whenever I need the bootloader, but it would be nice to finally fix it.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire